Sunday, February 26, 2012

WELCOME TO BARCELONA

I'm finally here! And here's my welcome lunch - Seafood Overdose! Everything was so good!

BEFORE
AND AFTER HAHA :) Everything is so fresh, it's so good!

10 POUND LOBSTER. Heavier than a newborn!

LOBSTER ON A BED OF LOBSTER!

SUPER FRESH OYSTERS!

EEEEEEEWWWW!!!! After all those yummy treat... here's one that looks really really gross and scary. It's called ANGULAS or baby eel but its scientific name "Leptocephalus" scares the hell out of me. I was pressured to try it out of courtesy. With eyes closed, I did and it was indeed good! Food Adventure!
After lunch, we headed off to Fira Montjuic, to collect our Exhibitor Badges! Woohoo! I'm in the Mobile World Congress as exhibitor! How cool is that! :)


I better rest early for tomorrow. CAN'T WAIT! SO SHOEPHORIC! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment