Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Why Am I Shoephoric?


Shoe lovers like me will immediately understand how it feels every time I see a closet full of shoes. Who wouldn’t like to have such in their place? The sheer size of a collection always makes me catch my breath. Think of the Kardashian Sisters, Beyonce, Victoria Beckham, Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, Tamara Mellon and you know what I mean. Now imagine those collections well-organized, easily accessible AND ONLINE! This is SHOEPHORIC!  More than just appreciating the collection, the online organizer avoids the past headaches and pains one would usually go through before when choosing a pair to wear. No more time wasted on searching and no more forgotten pairs just because these weren't immediately visible.


So this is the answer to those in StartUp Weekend who asked us why we came up with MyShoephoria in the first place; to those who didn’t get the very idea of having an ONLINE SHOE ORGANIZER as it didn't make sense to them AT ALL.


While these did not deter us from our objective, such advice and comments DID get me to rethinking why else did we do this in the first place.


So here it is. Encapsulated in 4 minutes of Shoephoric presentation.



No comments:

Post a Comment